Character Association Tag!Well that seems pretty fun! tagged by: :iconcyberskull95:Character Association Tag! by Murasaki-Kumiko
- Pick up to 19 people INCLUDING yourself for the tag. What this means is you can tag a maximum of 19 people but you don't have to tag 19. You can tag just 2 or 3 if you want. It's your choice.
- Pick an anime character that you think is the anime version of the person. For example you tag just 1 of your friends. Next to that friend you place a pic of an anime character that is like an anime version of your friend.
- You can pick a max of 2 characters per person.
- You must include yourself in the tag.
- People that you've chosen are automatically tagged!
- You must tag the person who tagged you!
- If you're lazy, you can just write down the names of the character. I used pics because I'm bored anyways xD
1. :iconmurasaki-kumiko:- its hard to find a character with my personality, mainly because I'm too complicated, but the one that is closest to my personality must be
favorite animes and charactersTagged by: :iconcyberskull95: :iconedate-yaramashi-oc:favorite animes and characters by Murasaki-Kumiko
-write ONLY ten animes and characters. no more tha that.
-if you have not watched ten animes then write 5
-the do not have to be numbered 1-10
- no random animes or characters. think it through
-tag 10 people to do dis' (or half)
Naruto (naruto is like, um... it means a lot to me... its been there since i started watching anime, and it helped me a lot)
Bleach(I love bleach, Its not the way I love naruto, but I still love it!)
Clannad & Clannad after story (just love it TvT)
Attack on titan (even if its new, and I didn't have much time to "fall in love" with it, I still love it!)
Ao no exorcist (my first anime, other that the ones i watched really young)
Elfen lied (perfect, my type of anime!)
Free! ( pff, not only for the fanservice, but because the plot means a lot to me)
Kuroko no basket (not in love wi
Facebook: message for it, but I won't tell unless I deem you worthy.
I'm a Devoted Music Fan, if I deem it good, I'll listen to it. Exceptions include, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber (I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!)
Friends on DA
Friends I've Met In Person